Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dear, 3rd Happy Anniversary....

The Anniversary is a time of reflection of the event that was experienced. It is healthy and natural to remember an event on the anniversary of the day it occurred. Moments of joy should be celebrated with joy. The same goes for sad occasions. These should not be ignored. Anniversaries of weddings and engagements are times to renew the love and affection that was felt during those times. They are an opportunity to bring the marriage to a higher level. Anniversaries are a function of the cyclical nature of the universe. The constellations become aligned in the way they were during that special occasion.

I dedicate this lovely poem to my beloved Hubby....Just for you....

Happy Anniversary my Sweet Love!
For you, I thank the God above
You’ve given me hope, inspiration and truth
Because of you I feel never-ending youth
When heavy storms have come our way
Your love has always made me stay

Each morning I wake and see you on the MSN or skype
I know in you, I’ve found my place
Our bond is extraordinary, handsome, and real
It’s remarkable how wonderful you make me feel
We belong together, you and I

That, the world cannot deny
Never in my life will I find another man
Who could ever fulfill me the way you can
The life we’ve shared this past year
Has proved forever it shall persevere
I will love you forever in every way
That will remain constant until my dying day.

I can still smile and say with love and
truth Hubby, I love you...Happy Anniversary.

No comments: