Saturday, November 8, 2008

Wedding in Klang on the 18th October 2008

Hello....
It's been a very long....time that i have not updating my blog due to make things that i need to be following up. I'm going to uploading few pictures of my wedding day on the morning section. I hope everyone will be more... patient to wait for more picture of my wedding to be uploading in this blog.....


"Diamonds necklace"... hehehe.. My hubby not rich....


1st time for my parents to put veil on my hair who was also once in the life wearing this veil.


Aiks... where was my hubby gone...
(took the picture in the room before my hubby came to pick me)


Hehehe...18SX.. the couple cute or the mouth cute.... XD


The most sweet of the day in our life (of course... everyday also sweet)


The family pictures...
Aiks!!!... what happen to Ah Kong (left of the pics) ... can't find the shoe when didn't wear his spec?


I'm going to upload more wedding picture in my blog...

No comments: