Sunday, November 23, 2008

You're Such a Good Husband


You're my partner in every detail of my life.You want the best for us, and your actions bear out that desire. When it comes to making decisions, you think of things I wouldn't and
I respect your judgment. You're a good person and i depend on you more that you know...

You're my best friend. You want me to be happy. You know my weaknesses and try to protect me from being hurt. When I have feelings I need to process, you help me to be more objectives. I can discuss anything with you.

We trust each other. You're understanding of my fears and funny ways. We laugh together and cry together. We've been through valleys together and touched mountaintops.

I'll never want anyone but you. You have shown me time and time again how important our marriage is to you.Thank you for honoring my dreams and helping them to come true.
I feel blessed that we have each other to love. You're such a good husband and I love you for all that you are to me.

No comments: